Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Hello Lovelies

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for the lack of posts! I have been going through a very rough time these past couple of months. But do not worry, I am back up and running! I plan on posting a blog all about how to get solid turns (fouettes, pirouettes, chaines, etc.) and it will up either tonight or tomorrow morning! Thanks everyone, for sticking with me through this tough time and a special thanks to my sister Tara for staying up with me many nights to help me through this! In the meantime, here are a few quotes for y'all if any of you need a pick-me-up! Remember that nothing in this world is permanent; so if you are going through a hard time, it will pass! Just keep staying strong! New post will be up within 24 hours! I love you all, my beautiful followers, and remember to send me in any questions and I am more than happy to offer tips and advice! 





XOXO❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment