Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hello lovelies, and welcome to my blog! I'm Jaimi and I am uber excited to start this! You can find out a lot about me on the About Me page, but I am going my first post out by saying a little bit about my dancing. I have been dancing for 11 years and I dance all styles. My favorite is definitely jazz, tap, and musical theatre. I recently just got into theatre, but in the past two years, I have done five glorious shows: Seussical, Into The Woods, Catch Me If You Can, She Loves Me, and my most recent being A Chorus Line. I was also just asked to be the entertainment at a huge gala event in my town, where I got paid to dance. I also was asked to choreograph a Quinceañera, which was an absolutely phenomenal experience. Performing is my true passion and something I want to pursue for the rest of my life. When I am on stage it is a time that I feel truly alive! I am invincible when I am up there doing what I love. My goal, along with performing for a career, is to help and inspire people along  the way. That being said, if anyone needs any advice or tips, I am more than happy to help out anyway I can; that's what this blog is for! You can reach me on the Contact page! I am so happy that my beautiful friend convinced me to start this blog and I look forward to being a regular blogger :)
Keep calm and dance on, lovelies! 
XOXO❤️

8 comments:

  1. So glad to have you join the blogging world Jaimi!
    Trust me, it's addicting.
    ~Poodle
    www.omgshesarealballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to read all of your posts and see some dance pics!
    Have a wonderful day,
    <3 Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am happy to be here! Right back atcha :)

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to read your blog posts :D
    Elise | i-cant-think-help.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy to hear! Can't wait to read yours either :)

      Delete
  4. I'm really looking forward to reading your posts, you seem so lovely :) Your goals seem so wonderful and it's so cool that you've got into theatre xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's so sweet of you <3

      Delete